Why sleep on silk? Our luxuriously smooth silk pillowcases help retain the moisture of your skin and hair through the night, while you get a good night's sleep.
- Retains skin's natural moisture
- Reduces sleep creases
- Prevents premature lines & wrinkles
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Minimises friction for healthier hair
- Reduces bedhead & split ends
- Gentle and does not tug on hair
- Lessens tangling
- Natural thermal regulator
- Maintains body temperature
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is one of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. A product labeled as OEKO-TEX® certified means that it is completely free from harmful chemicals and safe for human use. likesaturdays products are tested and OEKO-TEX® certified. Find out more about STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® here.
Our products are OEKO-TEX® certified and belong to product class I. This means that they have been tested for harmful substances and do not contain any toxic or allergic substances, making it safe for babies and young children.
Want to make your silk products last longer for you? Read our Product Care Instructions.